Thursday, April 14, 2011

I'm Quitting My Job...


...Instead I am going to devote my time looking for images of people in random items.

A couple recently discovered what appears to be the image of The Princes Bride, Kate Middleton in a mango flavored Jelly Belly. The couple plan to sell the bean on eBay with a starting price of 500 pounds (about $800). And, I'm willing to bet some whack job will pay that and more for this quirky little sweet morsel of mango.

If I'm going to be someone who professionally looks for images of people and things in random items I need a cool title... how about, a Random Face Finder, or an Image Collector, uh, uh, I know, a Professional Image Searcher, or a P.I.S. yeah, that's it.

"Hey man, so what do you do for a living?"

"I'm a P.I.S."

"Ohhhhh... what, you gotta pee?"

And, when I'm working I will tell people I'm P.I.S.'n

It'll catch on. Yep, I now plan on spending my days cooking toast, looking through bags of potato chips, and riffling through piles of vegetables (and Jelly Belly's) looking for that random image of Prince William, Madonna, Michael Jackson, Mickey Mouse and the coup de grace... Jesus Christ. I figure a good image of 'ol J.C. on a flour tortilla would bring a five-figure paycheck. HAHA, I'll be rich bitches! Suck on that Jelly Belly!

http://royalwedding.yahoo.com/blogs/man-finds-jelly-bean-with-striking-resemblance-to-kate-middleton-4555

No comments:

Post a Comment