Monday, December 21, 2009

Suspecious Death

And, not because she may have been on drugs.

http://movies.yahoo.com/photos/collections/gallery/2291/brittany-murphy-19772009/fp#iinfo

Let me just throw this out there...

I think Tiger Woods had Brittany Murphy killed.

You are the richest sports celebrity in the world... the first Billionaire sports figure. You could do that, you could have someone whacked. The last few weeks have been utter hell on you. The press is all over you like like one of your whores. They've torn your life apart. So there you are sittin' on your yacht "Privacy" off some private island, thinking... "What the hell just happen. A few weeks ago I was just living my life with my wife and kids and banging about 57 chicks on the side and now... I'm the dick. What'd I do? Now, how can I get these clowns to quit diggin' through my life before they find some real dirt on me... like about the HGH I take and the fact that I like to dress like a school girl and have my bitches spank me, and the real serious shit, like, I don't really drink Gatorade. I remember back earlier this summer everyone was freaking out about the swine flu and then Dom Deluise (see "swine who" post) died and everyone forgot all about the Swine flu... Do I know any B rate actors..."

And the rest is history.

OK, maybe it didn't happen like that, but when everyone else was saying, "oh my god Brittany Murphy died," Tiger was saying, "oh thank god Brittany Murphy died."

No comments:

Post a Comment