Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Barbarino's Dogs Murdered!

HAHA, does it make me a dick if I laughed when I read this...

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20386048,00.html?xid=rss-topheadlines

In a nutshell; two of John Travolta's dogs were killed while being walked to some grass to relieve themselves at the Bangor Maine airport when they were hit by an airport truck.

I couldn't help laughing for some reason. All I could picture was some schmuck walking these two dogs when some dimwit driving an airport truck, probably listening to his i-Pod screaming out the words to Stayin' Alive ran them over. I picture this kid just standing there holding two empty leashes saying to himself, "what the f*** just happened?" as the truck sped off leaving two little bloody fur smudges on the tarmac.

Come on... that's comedy. If it happened in a Monty Python movie you'd laugh.

I love how it prefaces the story by stating that less then a year ago Travolta's son died tragically, like the two are somehow on the same level. People are dumb

Regardless, my guess is that in a few days there will be a want ad for "Dog Walker" in the Bangor Maine Gazette.

No comments:

Post a Comment