Thursday, May 20, 2010

Suck on This


Julie Bowen of Modern Family fame recently announced on Lopez Tonight that she dropped her pregnancy weight by running and... breastfeeding. And, in case you didn't believe her she brought along a picture to prove it.


Apparently she's been whoring this pic, er, I mean, shopping this pic around because just a week ago she tried to show the same picture on The View, but those tight wad bitches wouldn't have it. I don't see why not... I have no problem whatsoever with this photo. If you do, you're gay. In fact I think if you look like this you should be allowed to breastfeed wherever the hell you want whenever you want especially if I'm around.

I have no idea why a woman would take a picture like this on George Lopez and show the whole world, but god bless her and her beautiful babies... and the kids too.

Drink up bitches!

No comments:

Post a Comment